Do you want a separate play area for your kid but do not have time and space to build it yourself? Do you want your few months old child to explore and have fun without creating mess in the entire room while ensuring his safety? Do you want to learn pack and play setup? If yes, then pack and play bassinet is the perfect solution for you!
Pack and play is more like a play area where you can settle your child along with his favorite toys. It relieves you from the tension that your kid will fell down or hurt himself as its gentle walls makes it an ideal soft play house.
All you need is little practice to assemble and dissemble this bassinet. Apparently, it looks difficult to assemble/dissemble, but once you get used to it, it would become a best choice for you and your kid.
Table of Contents
Follow these simple instructions to Setup Graco Play and Pack Bassinet
- Take out the frame of Play and Pack with legs and wheels from the pack.
- Lay it down with its wheels on the floor.
- Place the red pull button connected piece at maximum height
- Lock all four sides by pulling the button located in the center of long bars until you hear the click sound. The frame will not stay tight in case you do not lock its sides.
- Pull the center of short bars till you hear the click sound so as to adjust it on the right place.
- Now start pushing the red button downwards while adjusting the sides. Keep doing it until the whole frame is intact.
- Put the mattress at the bottom/floor of pack and play.
- Put the Velcro straps in the slots present on pack and play floor, and then clip them to the clasps, so they do not hurt the little one.
How to Dissemble Pack and Play
Closely follow the instructions to disassemble the pack and play;
- Be on top of Pack and Play (Do not sit/stand sideways)
- Unbutton the Velcro tabs present diagonally on bottoms of two corners.
- The pad/mattress present on floor of the Pack and Play is divided in four vertical sections (so that it gets wrapped around the frame after dissembling).
- Start lifting the outer pad by pulling the Velcro through slit present at the bottom of Graco Pack and Play. Repeat the same process for the pad/mattress at opposite side as well.
- After removing the pad, now you see the red pull button present in the center of Graco Pack and Play floor/bottom.
- Pull the red button high until the top bars fell down around the frame and the pulled button reaches the same height as that of the legs.
- Now get to the buttons on the long and short bars located at the center of each bar.
- Push these buttons until they break the bars in exact centers. Just be sure that long bar buttons do not click back, as it will lead to reassembling.
- Now bunch up the sides of pack and play to make it compact. It will conveniently get fixed in the carrying bag at this point.
Follow these cautions to ensure your child security;
- The product needs adult assembling.
- After dissembling the Pack and Play, make sure that you have zipped up the bag properly.
- Keep your hands on the top corners and make sure that top four bars are intact, center of Pack and Play is properly pushed down, the mattress lays flat and straps are fastened securely.
- Never use the product if the frame is loosened or joints are missing. It can cause serious injury to your kid.
- Do not use Pack and Play for more than one kid, as over weight in the product may be harmful.
- Pack and Play can be used for playing and sleeping, but never leave the child unattended. Parental supervision is always recommended.
- Keep Pack and Play away from hazardous stuff to avoid injury to the child. Sometimes the Pack and Play stuff is flammable, and so can catch fire.
- When the child is able to be in standing position, remove the large objects from the Pack and Play to save your child from climbing out.
- Do not use this product when your child becomes 35 inches in height and 30 pounds in weight (or above)
- Child may get suffocated in case you put cover or netting on the top of Pack and Play. Do not add such items to forcefully keep the child inside.
Follow the instructions to Setup Lotus Pack and Play Bassinet
- Open the Lotus Pack and Play bag, lock the frame legs by lifting them upright.
- Take the Lotus Pack and Play completely out of bag and position the legs facing floor.
- Press the clip to release.
- Pull apart the short bars to unfold by holding the corners of top bar. Then to assure the side bars properly locked, push the them apart as well.
- Put the mattress on the floor of Pack and Play and secure it with velcro at the bottom on cover.
How to Dissemble Lotus Pack and Play
- Take out the mattress from the Play and Pack, fold it and put it into the bag.
- Unlock the longer bars by pushing the buttons outwards. These buttons are present at the center of bar, which is indicated by the arrow on cover. You may feel the buttons as they are present inside the cover.
- Rotate the bars inwards making sure you are lining up moons together and starts together.
- Lock the top bar with clip.
- Unlock the leg centers by pulling the bottom of leg away from the center.
- Rotate the legs inwards with a downward pushing force in direction of top bar.
- Put the bunched-up frame in mattress you previously put in the bag. Fold the shorter flap first and then the longer one.
- Now zip the bag properly
Tips and Guides for Pack and Play Maintenance
- You can keep the cover clean by simply washing it.
Washing Instructions: Machine Wash: Cold, gentle, DO NOT tumble dry
- Always check the product for broken parts or torn fabric. If you find any such issue, IMMEDIATELY discontinue the use, and contact the company’s customer care service.
- Never let your pets climb in or on the Lotus Pack and Play
- Keep the Pack and Play on cool dry place.